četvrtak, 7. travnja 2016.

Illustration of the day/ Ilustracija dana




watercolours and pencil on paper/ vodene boje i olovka na papiru

Broj komentara: 120:

  1. Disegnare e saper dipingere come te Ivana, credo sia una delle passioni più rilassanti è più belle!
    Happy Friday cara!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nice illustration! The face is really "alive" with expression

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Amazing watercolour! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hello from Spain: fabulous drawing .. We keep in touch

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ivana this is one of my favourites that you've created. Lovely job. Have a happy weekend. x
    Pistachio Cake

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love that you worked in mixed media on this one. Great job!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I like it, looks so familiar, who is it? ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. it isn't anyone I know, just a product of my imagination:)

      Izbriši
  9. bellissima illustrazione
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Davvero particolare l'espressione del suo viso!
    Un bacione cara e buon week end!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. A mixture of watercolour and pencil is seriously cool and it's also tricky, I think? You did a great job, Ivana.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. for me painting is always tricky, it is never easy. Sometimes I wonder why I do it at all:)

      Izbriši
  12. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. OMG! So beautiful how you captured the face expression of this lady. Or is it a self-portrait, Ivana? <3 No matter what, you're really talented.

    xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. it is not a self-portrait, just a product of my imagination. Thank you dear Ira.

      Izbriši
  14. Beautiful illustration! Love the facial features and the expression! You have such great talent!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Ma che brava che sei :) davvero molto carino ! Buon weekend xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Amazing work dear! love how unique your art works are!!! loking forward to see more of them <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Gorgeous art! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Great work, Ivana! I love how you master watercolours (I have never been good with them). Have a great weekend!

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Really nice and with a vivid expression! You are so talented! I am again back from my dizziness :) was so jet lagged, now relaxed again! I wish you a great weekend, dear Ivana! Hope you enjoy it and create lovely art!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you so much sweetie. I wish you a great weekend too!

      Izbriši
  20. Stvarno si talentirana :)

    recenzije11.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Beautiful portrait!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Lovely post:)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Wow! I am blown away, great expression.

    Xx Mahshid مهشید

    www.thankstofashion.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. great watercolor!! <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Beautifully done, Ivana. Happy Sunday, doll.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Great piece of work Ivana :D

    Karen
    http://officiallookbookstore.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. awww i like! wish i could draw something like this

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you...maybe you can draw it even better. You never know if you don't try.

      Izbriši
  28. Savršena :-)
    Uživaj u novoj nedelji Ivanice

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. Ivana è bellissimo, complimenti! :)
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. Ciao Tesoro, ripasso per un saluto! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. To be honest, I'm bad at painting by watercolours, but you're so good at it, Ivana, I really like your painting and as I have said it before, you're better and better :) Hope you're having stunning Monday, dear friend!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm really bad with with watercolours too, I find them to be really diffucult.

      Izbriši
  32. pretty pictures ! thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Monday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  33. How pretty, Ivana! Love the expression! xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  34. Loving how you used the watercolours on this one! x Your paintings really do keep getting better and better. :) What's this one inspired by? x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. well, I rememeber looking at one photo in a book but in the end I decided to rely on my imagination and the illustration ended up looking nothing like that girl/photo.

      Izbriši
  35. Wow! Great art piece again. Love her hair style and
    what she expresses in it....amazing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  36. wow you're amazing Ivana!! Love the color of her top. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  37. Bellissimo!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  38. I just stopped by to wish you a wonderful evening, my dear Ivana :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  39. Dear Ivana, again a very powerful colouration I really love! The red lips are such a wonderful detail and I love the necklace, too.
    Hopefully you are enjoying already the Spring :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you Rena. I'm enjoying Spring to the fullest.

      Izbriši
  40. Vec sam ti na Instacu pohvalila ilustracije... svaka je sve bolja i bolja i bas uzivam u njima... keep up the (amazing) good work :***

    OdgovoriIzbriši

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.