Look of the day (outfit post)--- Izgled dana (odjevna kombinacija)





For a change, I'm actually posting an outfit that I wore today. I haven't been feeling myself lately, so I decided to wear what I feel most comfortable in and frankly something that will make me feel better. Red and black is actually one of my favourite colour combinations, so there is that...and you know how I feel about rolled up sleeves. (though to be perfectly honest as a tallish person i.e. someone with long extremities rolling up the sleeves is just a necessity sometimes.)

Some of you asked me about my dog. Well, you'll be happy to know she is well and growing up at almost worrying speed. Already she looks like a big dog and no one would believe she is only five months old.

Za promjenu evo nešto što sam nosila danas. Ne osjećam se baš najbolje u zadnje vrijeme, pa sam danas željela obući nešto u čemu ću se osjećati udobno, pa i nešto što će me oraspoložiti. Crvena i crna mi je jedna od najdražih kombinacija boja...a i znate što mislim o zavrnutim rukavima (mada sa obzirom na dužinu mojih ruku to je ponekad nužnost)

Neki od vas pitali su o mome psu. Kao što vidite ona je sjajno, raste zapanjujućom brzinom i nitko ne vjeruje da ima tek pet mjeseci. Već izgleda kao veliki pasonja:)

Comments

  1. Ahah! So sweet! What a strong woman :D You're amazing :D I love your dress! I think that my present will be nice on that outfit ;) I hope you'll get it soon..!! :D Kisses to you and to your cute dog. I'm in love with him <3 <3 :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che carina! La tua cagnolina poi è adorabile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice outfit. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, dearest Ivana, you look great in your combo! And we have exactly the same picture in our laundry :)

    Wish you a wonderful rest of the weekend <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice retro-type outfit! Nice going with the knotted polka dot shirt and this skirt. I also like the wedge sandals. Real charming style by you here!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That know knot on the shirt gives it a nice touch :)
    She's so big :o

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Nice pictures!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely agree; wear what makes you happy. This is a wonderful combination and you look fabulous. I love the retro vibe to this look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful <3 ! pretty and funny pics and Fab dog <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beauty! you look like a modern pin up! love that red and black together!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super mi je ovo, odlična i super ti stoji! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Ivana, I must say red is definitely your color you look absolutely gorgeous in it. I like the way u styled this outfit, and I also adore your puppy. She is growing fastly, that's true)))))

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot outfit! Your puppy looks like an also full grown doggie! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sviđa mi se ova kombinacija :)), a pesonjica je baš puno narasla!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Ivana,

    funny pics...;-)

    Bye.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!