10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
nice illustration!
ReplyDeletewww.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx
nice illustration!
ReplyDeletewww.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx
Gorgeous, love red hair :)) Have a sweet weekend doll xx
ReplyDeletePrelepo! Ta nijansa crvene je savršena :)
ReplyDeleteI love red hair! Maybe one day I'll give it a try :p http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/
ReplyDeleteChe bellissimo colore! :D
ReplyDeleteBaci!
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it
Wow!!! Fantastic <333333333333
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
widzę, że bardzo lubisz rysować, fanie! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lamodalena.blogspot.com/
Io vorrei farmi i capelli proprio di quel rosso, lo adoro!
ReplyDelete40 Inspiring OUTFITS for the WEEKEND on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
Molto bella Ivana!
ReplyDeleteBella Ivana!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoh, it looks wonderful) There were times when I wanted to dye my hair red, but I wasn't allowed to do that:) Such a great post turned out, I enjoyed it very much!
ReplyDeleteThis is just amazing! I love the power red hairs give, used to have my hair red and loved it.x As I said before you are very talented:) Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeletexxxx
Stephanie
So pretty!!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteStyle Without Limits
Instagram
Wonderful drawing again and I have to admit that I really like it if women have original red hair!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
Kao mala, bila sam zaluđena ovakvom bojom kose... što zbog Male sirene a što zbog jedne voditeljice na programu Viva koja je imala takvu kosu... Govorila sam da ću se tako pofarbati čim odrastem! Pogađaš, nikada nisam skupila hrabrosti! :) Odlična ilustracija :)
ReplyDelete