10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
To travel. I love the ocean.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
So beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteNice shots!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thefashionstirfry.com
I love that place.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
Che belle queste foto!
ReplyDeleteIako nisam ljubitelj ni zime ni oblačnog vremena, ima neke lepote kad su tako more i nebo skoro iste boje... :)
ReplyDeletetu se slažemo
DeleteVery nice photos.
ReplyDeleteHope everything is all right for you beauty :)
Amazing pictures dear and amazing place.x Can't wait to go back to my country, I miss the ocean so much! Have a lovely week.x
ReplyDeletexxxx
Stephanie
vidathings.blogspot.co.uk
Fantastic photos, love real life shots. These are great xx
ReplyDeleteSplit looks magical, I love such original places full of individual spirit and special atmosphere, which I definitely feel through your snapshots! Those photographs are adorable!
ReplyDeleteWish you a great day ahead!