10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
It's really nice!! :D So funny and artistic, dear! Thanks for sharing! Amazing! <3 <3 Kisses, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI'm really afraid of birds, but those plants are very pretty :)
ReplyDeletemykindofjoy.blogspot.com
Zanimljivo i originalno :)
ReplyDeleteMolto originali queste installazioni!
ReplyDeletehttp://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/new-in-my-closet.html
These are so fun, the last one is my favourite :)) Super cool :)) xx
ReplyDeletewow predobro!
ReplyDeletehttp://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/
I would like to say once again how much I love this city.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/