10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
I love sea...! This is great too!! <3 With love a big kiss!
ReplyDeletegreat draw!
ReplyDeleteAnthea’s Fashion
Facebook
Nice painting!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week, dear Ivana!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
Wonderful painting ! See is so relaxing, I love to hear the sound of waves...
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week beauty :)
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGood job!
love
Best Dressed Poland
Love you and your blog so much!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful painting! have a nice day♥♥
New post on my fashion blog
http://bfshion.blogspot.co.il/
Kako si vredna Ivana! Samo napred! Potpuno te podrzavam
ReplyDeleteBeautifyl
ReplyDeletehttp://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/2014/01/my-daily-care.html
Wonderful! I love the sea as well, xoxo.
ReplyDelete