10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
Bellissimo, complimenti!
ReplyDeleteI love your art. Because is full of beautiful feelings, of dreams and full of your sweet heart too. <3 Really, I appreciate it. With love a big kiss, my dear! <3
ReplyDeletethank you so much Ely!
DeleteBellissimo dipinto, complimenti! :D
ReplyDeleteBaci!
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it
Bravissima Ivana!!
ReplyDeletesuper slikica :) gledala sam tvoje modne ilustracije malo, fora su. ja sam isto u tom području, nedavno započela crtati, ali nisam još ništa objavljivala sa drugima :)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful Ivana, and this colour is so relaxing! congrats dear <3
ReplyDeleteLove,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
Spring 2014 Trends International Giveaway
Beautiful, I do love the water and blue :)) xx
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/
ReplyDeleteHow interesting that I've been writing about contentment versus happiness and about the moments that bring feelings of serenity - and here are your paintings, exuding calm onto my screen. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou are talented ! I love your painting :)
ReplyDeleteDrago mi je da si podelila sa nama svoj talenat, samo tako nastavi! Pozzz
ReplyDeletehttp://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/
Bravo! Samo napred!
ReplyDelete