10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
Che bella! Mi piace molto il cappotto!
ReplyDeletegrazie
DeleteMa che bel colore questo cappottino!
ReplyDeleteFabiola
wildflower girl
Facebook page
grazie
DeleteWow!! You look gorgeous <33 Lovely coat :)
ReplyDeleteJollyChic Giveaway – Win a $100 voucher!
thank you darling:)
DeleteThis coat looks great, and so do you. This is a lovely setting as well.
ReplyDeletejohnbmarine.blogspot.com
thank you:)
Deletecool look dear!!!
ReplyDeleteKako je lep kaput, baš mi treba tako lepa svetla mint boja :)
ReplyDeleteChe bello il cappottino!!!!
ReplyDeleteNew post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
kisses, Anna ♥
Beautiful lookl!!!
ReplyDelete❊..(
✿.(,)
❊|::::|.☆¸.¤ª“˜¨
✿|::::|)/¸.¤ª“˜¨˜“¨
❊|::¸.¤ª“˜¨¨˜“¨
✿%¤ª“˜¨¨ᴳᴼᴼᴰ
❊#ª“˜¨ ᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ﹗
Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo 2014, querida Ivana!!!
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
thank you so much dear Marcela!
DeleteGorgeous beautiful coat. The colour is so stunning!
ReplyDeletethank you
DeleteYou look really great in this mint coat, it matches your skin and hair so nicely) wonderful pictures,the sky looks so blue and high, like the spring has already come)
ReplyDeleteThank you. When it is so sunny I also have a feeling like the spring is here, especially when the sparrows are singing.
DeleteThis coat is really nice, I love the mint color too.
ReplyDeleteyou look great Ivana :)
kisses
www.nicoleta.me
thank you Nicoleta:)
DeleteThe coat is lovely, I like very much the second photo.
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays Ivana.
You are invited on my International Giveaway
thank you
DeleteLovely coat :)
ReplyDeletexx
Odlican kaput i super cizmice <3
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful Ivana ! So elegant ! This coat is perfect, love this color :)
ReplyDeletePrelep kaput! divno ti boja stoji
ReplyDeletesashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com
This coat looks very elegance, the colour as well. But there are 2 things i would chance:
ReplyDelete1. please wear a other belt. this thin belt looks "lost" on you. Take a big/wide belt or wear it without a belt.
2. your black opaque tights are a little boring. i would love to see you in pattern tights in combo to your coat. i would maybe wear bordeaux tights (with a nice pattern) - the colour of your handbag. i think that would work.
Your thoughts?
Bye.
Jennifer
I think this was the only time I wore it with this thin belt and I kind of liked it but I think it looks best without a belt. I still have this coat so I will consider wearing it with a wide belt.
DeleteYour idea to wear a patterend tights with this soft blue coat is great. I think I will try it soon.
sounds great!!!
Delete