10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
Lovely sketches, dear Ivana! I must say you are a very special girl with your own way of thinking, I can see it even through your drawings!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
www.svetusvet.com
Gorgeous doll, always love your sketches :))) Xxx
ReplyDeleteMy friend.. I want to buy these dresses!! They are amazing, for colours, tendences.. congratulations. You've got really a talent! <3
ReplyDeletewow!! we're envious of your talent :)we'd love to see you do one of a big ball gown
ReplyDeletehttp://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/
perfect!!!♡
ReplyDeletecudownie.
pozdrawiam:*
Ola
Nie illustrations, love the color combinations!
ReplyDeletexxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/
great drawing.. i m a fashion blogger and fashion design and i like this painting. ;))) come to find me on my blog. it's my pleasure kissess
ReplyDeleteblog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/
Super ilustracje!
ReplyDeletebardzo mi siÄ™ podoba, sama od czasu do czasu coÅ› tam namalujÄ™;)
ReplyDeleteMnogo mi se dopada, stvarno si talentovana! :)
ReplyDeleteawesome!!
ReplyDeletexoxo