10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...




You look so cute with that hat!
ReplyDeleteWow Ivana! You are beautiful!!! I love animalier. Where are you for these pictures? (Caterina www.imieioutfit.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeleteKravice falls, Herzegovina (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DeleteTroppo carino il cappello!
ReplyDeleteTorna a trovarmi sul mio fashion blog!
Partecipa al giveaway MyBeautyBox!!
Wao kako dobro izgledas :)
ReplyDeleteJoin my >> GIVEAWAY <<
milna89.blogspot.com
You are a very beautiful girl dear !
ReplyDeleteLove your hat !
Wow the pics look amazing. Love your classy and stylish outfit with the touch of leo <3
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
xo
glamDevils
Fabulous place and beautiful outfit, I love your hat :)
ReplyDeleteHello Ivana,
ReplyDeletethat is a really beautiful looking Landscape. I like waterfalls - do you know the Songs "Waterfalls" from TLC? I like this Song.
Your Outfit is awesome. With this you show us, how to dress up black clothing. This white hat is a perfect match to your black clothes.
You posing like a real Model - great stuff!
Bye.
Jennifer
Yes, I know that song...I really like it. These waterfalls are very popular with the tourists, they are located near Ljubuski in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
DeleteGood, that there wasnt tourists for your Photoshoot. So look this place way better.
DeleteBye.
Jennifer