Two Outfits Featuring One Pair of Hand painted Jeans ( With Links To Old Posts Explaining 'How To Paint With Textile Paints?' )

Today I'm sharing two spring outfits with you. It is hard not to inspired by Spring, not to be moved by its vibrant energy. It is hard not to admire the beauty of flowers blossoming everywhere. That being the case, I figure we might as well let go and enjoy it while it lasts. Sometimes it is best not to fight certain pleasures in life, pleasures like this one, the joy of the definite arrival of spring. Spring is here and I can already sense the scent of summer in the air. Let's make the most out of it!




OUTFIT NO.1 DENIM JACKET WORN WITH JEANS

 The first outfit is all about denim. A pair of vintage (but hand painted by me) jeans worn with a denim jacket. I accessorized this casual outfit with a vintage scarf. You know how much I love scarves, right? This vintage scarf is one of my favourite ones. This was a very comfy outfit to wear, it kind of made me wonder why I don't wear jeans more often. My significant other is always telling me I should wear jeans more often, but I'm such a fan of skirts and dresses that I find it hard to let go of them. I do like customized and vintage jeans, though. 

Floral print is perfect for spring, right? It doesn't always have to be loud, sometimes a subtle floral print can be a perfect choice as well. It's been a while since I hand painted a floral print on this pair of jeans using fabric/ textile paints but I haven't regretted it. If you would like to learn how to do it yourself, you can check out my old tutorials and explanations (of how to paint with fabric/ textile paints) here,  here,  herehere and here

#spring



#Spring

#fashionblog
jeans: vintage (but hand painted by me),  jacket: vintage, bag: vintage, scarf: vintage, boots: old
#treeblossoms #modaodaradosti



Palm trees and pink blossoms




#modniblog


#modaodaradosti







OUTFIT NO. 2: JEANS WORN WITH BLUE SWEATER 



I didn't wear a jacket with this outfit because I didn't need to. I think I already mentioned how the sleeves on this blue sweater are so big that they can't be fitted into a jacket of any kind.  This makes this sweater a bit tricky to style. In reality, this sweater is suitable only for transitional weather, for that period between winter and spring when it is neither too warm nor cold. Soon it will be too warm to wear it, so I'm happy I remembered to style it in time. It seems I'm getting better and better at shopping my closet. Anyhow, I decided to pair this sweater with a white shirt. I'm a big fan of a classical white button up shirts. However, I also like the ones that have cute details so I customized the collar of this shirt. I painted the collar of this shirt with purple fabric paints. That wasn't enough of me, so I did some embroidery on this collar as well. I love how it turned out. 

I've kept the rest of the outfit pretty simple. I'm a big fan of combining the following three colours: red, white and blue. I just love the combination of these colours. This outfit is predominately blue (jeans and bag) but I added a bit of red (with the red stripes on the cap and the hand painted print on the jeans) and a bit of white (with the shirt and the white stripes on the cap). Once the day start getting really sunny, I find myself reaching for caps more and more. I think hats and caps are often neglected during spring time and it's really a shame, as they can be the perfect protection against the sun. Do you agree? I had this cap for a while. If you want to see alternative ways to style a striped cap, you can see it here,  here and here



#diycollar


#modaodaradosti

#cherryblossoms





#oftd
jeans: vintage but hand painted by me, sweater with bat sleeves: old, shirt: old but hand painted by me



#modaodaradosti

#modaodaradosti






Thank you for reading!

   INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. You look so adorable in both jeans Ivana and just love how you customized your jeans, well done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you've done a brilliant job tracking down some gorgeous Springtime blooms, Ivana! I'm so impressed you transformed these jeans using your artistic skills; and how wonderfully they match their floral surroundings outdoors in nature :) Have a fabulous week ahead!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual very interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you look cute and those jeans are lovely (great idea), hugs!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, those are so beautiful locations and I really love your jeans!


    blog: MyBlondeGal
    insta: @myblondegal
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look with the blue sweater. These outfits look super comfy!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear thank you to write your comment on my blog. Opinion of such as successful blogger as you are even negative is always important. The best wishes dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot :D

    love the first outfit :D

    NEW BRANDING POST | THE NEWS OF THE PROJECT THAT I TREASURE!!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meravigliose queste foto, una vera esplosione della natura! Bellissimi entrambi i tuoi look, ti stanno bene i jeans svasati!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    <a

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estupendo trabajo tienes en tu blog!las fotos son preciosas!feliz semana bonit@!💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like you r DIY painted jeans, they are perfect for spring! I wear denim so much, jeans are a staple go-to for me in the cooler months! Your bright blue cobalt knit is lovely too, it's great you remembered it and gave it a wear! :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Our weather wasn't as bad as predicted so we got to spend some time outside and by the pool which was awesome. :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a nice weekend. So great you got to spend some time by the pool.

      Delete
  12. I like so much these all blooming trees xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great styling. I need to get some lightweight jackets and cardigans x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks....lightweight jackets and cardigans are perfect for Spring.

      Delete
  14. Beautiful outfits, I love both:) perfect as always:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sei graziosa nel tuo mood del giorno e questi fiori che riempiono il cuore
    baci

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfits!
    Looks great in both
    XX

    http://www.elblogdebarbaracrespo.com/2018/04/freelance-influencer-tshirt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay that it's warm enough that you don't have to wear a jacket anymore and the sight of the spring blooms around you is so pretty! I remember when you first painted these jeans and thinking how great they looked. They still do and you do a fantastic job of highlighting their stylish versatility with these two outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful pictures and these outfits are so stylish!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love painted jeans. I think they're so pretty :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Spring is the best time!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Che belli gli alberi in fiore! La primavera è la mia stagione preferita, adoro il cielo azzurro ed i fiori che nascono un pò ovunque!
    Carinissimi entrambi i tuoi look, stai davvero bene con i jeans, ha ragione tuo marito! Dovresti senz'altro metterli più spesso!
    Tra i due look preferisco il secondo, la maglia è davvero originale, ed il dettaglio del cappellino è proprio stiloso!
    Ma soprattutto: quanto ti sono cresciuti i capelli!!! Sono lunghissmi! Di fronte non si nota molto (ce li hai scalati come me) ma di spalle sono bellissimi!
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie mille. Adoro la primavera, forse perche amo tanto i fiori. Si, anche a me sembra una maglia originale, e stata un regalo di mia cognata.

      Delete
  22. Your photos of all the blossoms are beautiful! We have two large trees in our school playground which are Cherry blossoms and they are at their absolute peak today! The caretaker asked me if I had any songs about Cherry Blossom to teach the children and I DID! There is a beautiful Japanese folk song called Sakura which I know which I taught them. I found a lovely Youtube video to play them with gorgeous blooms and the Koto accompanying it which worked very well! Well done that Caretaker! Your customised jeans are lovely- I always love seeing them. The blue sweater is great! Enjoy it whilst you can!x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gosh, the flowers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's such a cute jeans you got there dear, I love how you styled it, especially with the second one. So cozy and comfy sweater!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, this sweater is very comfy indeed.

      Delete
  25. Dear Ivana, no wonder that your environement ask you to wear more jeans! You look fantastic in this garment and both of the looks you share here are so beautiful. Your handpainted jeans are such statement pieces and you combined both times the perfect bottoms with them. Yes, spring makes it easy to combine looks - for me it is currently the same :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is amazing how the weather can put us in such a great mood, and want us to wear all of our lovely clothes!!
    Both outfits are fabulous, and those flowering trees so lovely!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the weather can influence us in so many ways.

      Delete
  27. que lindas fotos, e que post mais lindo que ja vi, amei o seu blog e você é muito legal

    http://dosedeestrela.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just adore spiring! Flowers are blooming so beautifully<3
    Love it!

    www.justcleo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  29. Svaka čast kako si sama oslikala farmerke! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Ivana :) In my opinion both outfits are amazing, what's more you couldn't choose better localizations for photoshooting :) What's more, you look terrific in jeans, you should wear it more often, they suit to you :)
    Take care, dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both Outfits are very beautiful! The Pics are gorgeous with the Blossoms, i love Spring. :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  32. Molto molto carini!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both outfits are amazing1
      Have a nice week!
      Gil Zetbase

      Delete
  33. Jeans are made for you! And how gorgeous you look in this glorious blue - definitely your color!! I adore this colorful hat on you too. The blossoming trees are just so life-affirming, aren't they? Gorgeous photos, my dear!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. hello Ivana, i´m glad to tell you, that i am back from summer break. in last weeks i had no interest to blog something, cause we got 30° hot weather in germany for almost 4 weeks - just cruel....!!!

    now i am back and had many things to post.

    and like i see, you look still amazing, my dear!

    hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!