Printed Skirts For Spring: 3 Outfits (+ My Reflections About Spring)


Today I'm going to share 3 outfits that I have worn recently but haven't managed to share with you until now. This spring, one of the trends I've been really into is the trend of bold patterns. If you ask me, printed skirts are a great take on this trend. I wear skirts all year around but they seem to be especially appropriate for spring time. So, today I'm sharing 3 outfits with printed skirts.



OUTFIT NO.1:  YELLOW CHECKERED SKIRT AND SOCK ANKLE BOOTS



I already posted about the 3 ways to wear a yellow checkered skirt here, but here is another proposal. How do you like it? If you are looking for more ideas on how to style a yellow checkered skirt, you can have a look at these old posts (here and here). This time I paired this skirt with a vintage yellow blazer. You'll probably see me wear this yellow blazer again because I really like it. Anyone else into padded shoulder blazers? Do you find the padded jacket retro feel cute or is it just me?  Despite being a capital swimmer in the past and having broad shoulders as a result, I always loved padded shoulder jackets and blazers. What can I say? I love big shoulders. Anyhow, I finished this vintage styling with some retro style boots. The boots aren't actually vintage, they might appear like they are because of the retro style chunky heel. Do you like sock boots? I do like this pair, but they're kind of hard to pull on. They are very comfy to walk in, though. I actually wear boots pretty often. I think boots are a totally underestimated choice for spring time. As soon as it gets warm enough, I plan to wear boots with bare legs. I think boots are the perfect choice for those 'warm' but not 'too warm' summer days. What do you think? 


#yellow #oftd


Printed Skirts For Spring: Outfit Round up and My Reflection About Spring


Printed Skirts For Spring: Outfit Round up and My Reflection About Spring






Isn't it always lovely when you find a new spot? The area surrounding Mostar is so beautiful. That is why I love the change of season. With every change of season, I feel like we have travelled to another country. Herzegovina in spring time is especially beautiful.  A week or so ago, we went for a little drive. Before we stopped at river Bunica recreational site, we took a stroll here. Isn't this area absolutely gorgeous? Look at all that greenery! There are so many rivers and creeks in this area, I don't even know all of their names. But I know one thing, being around water always makes me happy. I love rivers, lakes, creeks and all that. What about you? Do you like nature?






Printed Skirts For Spring: Outfit Round up and My Reflections About Spring
turtleneck:old, blazer: vintage, skirt: vintage, boots: Peko


My Reflections About Spring




Printed Skirts For Spring: Outfit Round up and My Reflection About Spring





Printed Skirts For Spring: Outfit Round up and My Reflection About Spring
blazer: vintage. skirt: vintage, shoes: Peko

OUTFIT NO. 2: PARSLEY PRINT SKIRT WORN WITH A BLAZER

I already worn this skirt here. That outfit was pretty similar to this one, but here I styled this parsley print skirt with a striped cardigan and a black blazer. I always appreciate a bit of mix of prints. I had this striped cardigan for a long time. A black classically cut blazer on the other hand, is a great way to dress up any outfit. I had this blazer tailor made, so the fit is obviously perfect. I wear it quite often. What about you? Do you have any tailor made items? Do you prefer a fitted look or an oversize one? Perhaps you like both? How do you like this outfit?


#fashionblog



#modniblog


#oftd


blazer: tailor made, cardi: old, skirt: azel, bag: vintage, heels: Peko


The book I'm holding in my hand is a Pulitzer winning novel that lived up to its hype.  All the King's Man is a true classic. I already reviewed it on my other blog, so if you're interested in reading my book review, you can do so here. All I will say is that I really recommend this one. It is not an easy read, especially in the beginning but it's worth the effort. What are you reading right now? I'm finishing up one science fiction novel, it's all right, but nothing special.




#bookworm








OUTFIT NO.3: BLACK AND WHITE CHECKERED SKIRT


The last outfit that I'm sharing today is a black and white one (minus the accessories). There is something timeless about the elegance of black and white. I don't wear black and white outfits that often, but when I do, I always feel great. Perhaps I should try styling these kind of outfits more often. Anyhow, this was one very comfy casual outfit. I had this mini checkered skirt for ages. I think it looks pretty cute worn with the leather jacket. I wore a similar outfit (with a yellow skirt) but I didn't mind the repetition and the deja vu feeling. When it comes to windy spring days, a leather jacket is always a safe option.



#modaodaradosti






#checkered
leather jacket: vintage, skirt: vintage, boots&bag& faux fur stole: old




#thelittlethings



Spring is definitely the season in which we need to take a moment to appreciate the little things. Often it is the season when we want to do everything at once. Spring is the time of reawakening. Many will say it is also a time to be active. Most of us are all trying to get back into shape, plan our summer, start new projects and get our groove on. However, enjoying the moment is something that is equally important. Taking the time to appreciate the beauty around us. Spring is the time of blossoms and no blossom lasts forever. So, let's remember to take the time and appreciate the beauty of nature and life itself, while we still can. Who knows what the tomorrow brings?




#sakura




   INSTAGRAM

Comments

  1. Oh very cute style darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto carini ed originali tutti e te i tuoi outfit, Ivana!
    Il mio preferito è il terzo, mi piace molto l'accoppiata della minigonna a quadretti con la giacca di pelle!
    Però penso che quello che ti doni di più sia il secondo, quel tipo di gonna ti sta a pennello e ti valorizza molto!
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that each change of season can make your surroundings feel so different but it makes sense since temperature really has such an influence over everything in our environment. Spring has been late to arrive allover it seems but perhaps that should make us cherish and enjoy it all the more right. I will definitely have to fight the impulse to do everything haha. All 3 of your outfits are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing landscapes! I love everything from your outfits. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute outfits, I'm loving the skirt in the 2nd look! Happy Spring!

    Love from Costa Rica,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These outfits are fabulous, second is my favorite!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot :D

    all combos are cool but I really love the first :D

    NEW DECOR POST | HOW TO GET: THE MOST AMAZING PINTEREST LIVING ROOMS.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wszystkie zestawy bardzo ładne, ale drugi mnie oczarował!!! Jest super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so cute! I love all the outfits.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super outfiti. Najvise mi se dopada drugi.
    Lep vikend ti zelim! :)

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 very lovely outfits, Ivana and I love how the addition of a blazer dress up the outfits. I don't have any padded jacket, it gives me bad 80s vibes. LOL!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the three outfits - the yellow blazer with checkered skirt, as well as your 2nd outfit are classics! And the black outfit is so bold and energized, rock on!! The nature of your country is just wonderful, I love the photos of hills, red roofs and water! Spring does tend to bring all those thoughts about renewal, you are so right about it. I planted a few flower pots for the first time in years, and plan to continue reorganizing my outer space, it really needs some attention. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how different all of these outfits are, although they all feature printed skirts. The first is so colourful, I really like all of the yellow, the second with all the black lets the printed skirt shine and the last outfit is a great mix of textures :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We are having the perfect weather - warm and sunny in the morning, then cooler in the afternoon and evenings when the storms roll in. We spent time by the pool yesterday!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. The printed skirt looks so nice, I adore yellow color! x
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi ivana! all looks are pretty but i love your skirt in the 2nd outfit! :)
    have a wonderful day!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice pictures dear!
    Have a great day!
    xx
    La ilusión de Nina- http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfits

    http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love printed skirts. They're so pretty. I have a black & white one that is similar to your yellow skirt.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. i LOVE your pics - all of it!!! but my highlight on your fashion is that yellow (???) blazer. i would love to see that thing to a black leggings. i think this were a perfect match. maybe you try it?

    bye and hugs my dear
    Jennifer
    https://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.de/2018/05/modekauf-der-woche-overall-jump-suit.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!