srijeda, 24. svibnja 2017.

Sights to see, Places to visit (Mali Ston, Croatia) / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti (Mali Ston, Hrvatska)

Remember the Ston Walls I told you about? Well, they connect the Ston city with this nearby village that is called Mali Ston (meaning little Ston).  This village is only about a kilometer and half away from Ston city so you can basically walk there from Ston (or drive two minutes if you don't like walking). Little Ston (Mali Ston) is quite famous for its oysters and seafood. If you decide to dine here, you must try the oysters and/or mussels.  As you will see on these photographs, the oysters are farmed here so obviously they don't get any fresher than this. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was here on an unplanned trip for the first of May. In retrospective, my only regret was not taking a swimsuit. The sea was quite warm and the local beaches looked quite inviting. The Adriatic is very calm here. Truth be told, if I could afford a vacation, this is the place I would choose. I always felt at home in Dubrovnik area. I could even say that I love every part of Dalmatia equally. It all feels like home to me.

Sjećate se stonskih zidina o kojima sam vam govorila? One povezuju grad Ston s ovim obližnjim selom koje se zove Mali Ston. Samo mjesto je samo oko kilometar i pol udaljeno od Stona tako da možete praktično prošetati do tu iz Stona (ili se voziti dvije minute ako vam se ne da šetati). Mali Ston je poznat po svojim kamenicama i morskim plodovima. Ako se tamo odlučite jesti, morate probati kamenice ili/i dagnje. Kao što ćete vidjeti na fotografijama, kamenice se ovdje uzgajaju tako da ne mogu biti svježije. Kao što sam spomenula u prošloj objavi,  ovdje sam bila na neplaniranom izletu prvoga svibnja. U retrospektivi, žao mi je što nisam ponijela kupaći. More je bilo poprilično toplo, a okolne plaže su jako privlačno izgledale. Ovdje je Jadran jako miran. Da si mogu priuštiti ljetovanje, odabrala bi ovo mjesto. Uvijek sam se osjećala doma u tom području oko Dubrovnika. Zapravo bih rekla da volim svaki dio Dalmacije. Cijela regija mi daje taj neki osjećaj da sam kod kuće.



#maliston #croatia

#oftd

Sights to see, Places to visit (Mali Ston, Croatia)



#modaodaradosti

 (Mali Ston, Croatia)


#hrvatska



ruffles skirt biker boots



Mali Ston #placestovisit



#adriatic






modaodaradosti #dalmatia #traditional




#dalmacija
































































































































































kapetanova kuća







faux leather jacket/ kožna jakna od eko kože: old/stara
ruffled shirt/ košulja s volanima : old/stara
skirt/suknja: moda in
bag/torba: not branded/ nije markirana














63 komentara:

  1. La camicia che indossi è strepitosa!!!
    Fantastica la location!!!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Divne fotografije. Hrvatsko primorje je čarobno. *_*
    I ja uskoro objavljujem post o iskustvu na ovom području. :)

    Kathy's delight I Instagram I Facebook

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ciao Ivana,
    questa blusa mi piace moltissimo e ti sta benissimo.
    Un bacione
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Such a beautiful place,looks awesome .I love the pictures and you look fantastic
    Cheers

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Awesome post! I hope you're having a lovely day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ma che bello questo paesaggio:) mi piace moltissimo anche il tuo look un bacione

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love these pictures! Wish I could go there...!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I can't blame you...I would like to go there again:)

      Izbriši
  8. How cute that the neighboring village to Ston is called Little Ston. The village looks so quaint and idyllic. A nice location for an unplanned trip for sure. Next time you'll just have to plan ahead and bring your bathing suit so you can enjoy the sea as well :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. yes, planning ahead always pays off...but this whole trip was unplanned so I don't feel too bad about forgetting about it. Next time...:)

      Izbriši
  9. Great photo-report of Mali Ston, dearest Ivana! I love seafood very much, but I've never tried oysters. May be I would try it there. I can hardly believe that the water was so warm: We had a cold (or cool and uncomfortable...) day here today and it was raining sometimes...
    Hugs from here, Traude
    http://rostrose.blogspot.co.at/2017/05/retour-von-der-kur-2017-teil-2.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you...here it has also been cold lately...the weather is crazy.

      Izbriši
  10. Hi Ivana :) Thank you for sharing these photos and your opinion about Mali Ston - you did great post, dear. What's more, I'm not huge fan of seafood in general, but if I'd have opportunity to be there someday, I'd try everything, what you recommend for sure, because if Mali Ston is famous because of seafood, the one conclusion is that seafood from that place has to be really delicious :)
    Take care, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I love this pretty little blouse on you, it fits in perfectly with your surroundings. Also, how lovely is the lake?! There's something so peaceful and calming about seeing water sparkling under the sunshine. Have a lovely weekend Ivana!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Ciao bellissima, ti auguro un buon venerdì!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Looks like an idyllic place, Ivana. I love fresh oisters, haven't had any in a long time, or so it seems. Now my mouth is watering, girl, lol. Beautiful photos, btw. Unplanned trips are often the most excited ones.
    xox
    Lenya
    latest look: Country Road or a Distressed Damsel

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Questa volta i hai portato in un posto molto rilassante e bello. Mi piace la pace che si respira guardando queste foto meravigliose!
    Un bacione
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Amazing shots!
    Have a nice evening!
    Gil Zetbase

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. ottimo reportage Ivana! Mali Ston sembra un posto davvero grazioso e rilassante!
    Bellissime foto e deliziosa tu, mi piace tantissimo la tua blusa! :)
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Hi Beautiful :) I haven't visited your blog for ages - first I thought you told me you were going to have a break ... but later I have to say I didn't check :( SORRY . And - you are at your best ever form writing fantasting articles - presenting great posts.
    You look lovely in these photos and the pictures of the places are just amazing. I wish I could go there - lucky you hahaha to have them just round the corner :)))) Kisses - I'm in rush to your next post :D ;) :)))))Margot :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you dear and don't worry about it. We all visit when we can.:)

      Izbriši
  18. amazing shots! it's a very amazing views
    have a great day
    xx,
    https://savorywarriors.blogspot.co.id/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. There is so much beauty and charm - in both the natural surroundings, in the town and in you! Love the ruffles of your blouse and gray tights (perhaps my fave hue)!

    You live in such an incredible part of the world, so charming. I watched a program not so long ago about Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and all former Yugoslavia countries, and among other towns, there were Split and Mostar, and I was hoping to see you on the streets! :)

    (You can find it on Youtube by the way, look for Rick Steves, he is a well known travel author and the host of his own travel program for many years, and he is local, lives just a few miles from us.)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Interesting sights! I'd love to visit these places. Thanks for letting us know abaut them))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. I have a feeling I'll love Little Ston cos I'm a seafood lover, oysters and all. The waters look calm and beautiful although I'd not be swimming there. I'm petrified of water shame on e but I don have cute bathing suit. Hopefully you have yours on your next visit you can enjoy taking plunges there.

    You look lovely. I love a cute mini skirt with a great fit and yours is all that and more. You know what else I love? The effortlessness of the look with the jacket tied around your waist. Very cool!

    Hope your weekend is going great Ivana.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm sure you'd like it dear Idu. It is perfect for a nice relaxing stroll or just hanging around in your cute bathing suit.

      Izbriši
  22. Dear Ivana, I see it was really a pity you didn't take your swimsuit with you as it looks so inviting to have a bath there! In general I see it is a lovely place and I do understand your wish to have vacation here. Hopefully your wish comes true!
    And now I wish to have that fresh seafood you mentioned as I miss such food definitely here in Bavaria :)
    And I love you in your mini skirt!
    Liebe Grüße, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you Rena, the food there is really delicious.

      Izbriši
  23. this post is a great mixture of nature pics and outfit showing from you - love that! you blouse and skirt is colourwise a perfect match!

    you look fab in the "wild"...;-)

    bye.

    Jennifer
    http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.de/2017/06/unterwegs-modekauf-im-modepark-rother.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Lovely photos, the landscape is gorgeous and you are beautiful. I really love your blouse. Kisses and have a nice week :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Ohhh, I absolutely adore these kinds of places! This is definitely the kind of place I could see myself living at. Something about being by the water is just so soothing and peaceful, and I love it! Sounds like you had a great day out lovely, and your outfit is so chic and gorgeous!xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. It´s a long time ago since I was last time in beautiful Ston ;-)
    Love your Outfit! You look so pretty, dear Ivana!

    xxxxx Nadine

    http://nadinecd.blogspot.co.at

    OdgovoriIzbriši

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.