Do you like wearing hats? ( fashion illustration of the day)/ Volite li nositi šešire? (modna ilustracija dana)


Today I'm sharing another fashion illustration with you. The medium is, once again, watercolour on paper. Our lovely lady is wearing a hat and a faux fur coat.  Some people claim that the hat is the most noticeable fashion accessory one can wear. On one level this makes sense. We know that human communication is predominately visual. Moreover, reading facial expressions is something we all do. In other words, when we look at a person the first things what we will pay attention to is the face.  Our faces find a fundamental role in communication. We can look at fashion as a form of communication too. I'm not sure would I call the hat the most noticeable fashion accessory, but I would agree that it is one of the most noticeable. I think that everything we wear in the vicinity of our face is something that will draw the eye. So, I would say that scarves, hair decorations, headbands, earrings and necklaces are just as noticeable as hats. When we talk to one another, we're usually looking one another in the face. Obviously, those items that are near our face are those that will get noticed the most. Having that in mind, hats can indeed be a very useful accessory. What do you think about wearing hats? Do you like wearing hats?

Danas dijelim još jednu modnu ilustraciju s vama, ponovo akvarel. Naša dama nosi šešir i kaput od umjetnoga krzna. Neki tvrde da je šešir najuočljiviji modni detalj koji se može nositi. U jednu ruku, to ima smisla. Znamo da je ljudska komunikacija većinom temeljena na vizualnom. Zapravo svi mi čitamo izraze s lica. Drugim riječima, kada gledamo u neku osobu, prva stvar koju primijetimo je lice. Naša lica imaju bitnu ulogu u komunikaciji. Možemo gledati modu kao vid komunikacije. Nisam sigurna bi li šešir nazvala najviše primjetnim modnim dodatkom, ali je sigurno jedan od najviše primjetnih. Mislim da je sve što nosimo u blizini lica ono što će najprije privući oko. Tako da bi rekla da su šalovi, ukrasi i trake za kosu, naušnice i ogrlice, jednako primjetne kao i šeširi. Očito je da je sve ono što nam se nalazi oko lica zapravo ono što najviše dolazi do izražaja. Imajući to u vidu, šeširi stvarno mogu biti koristan modni dodatak. Što vi kažete? Volite li nositi šešire?






Comments

  1. I would say to some extent I agree with the idea of hats being the most noticeable fashion accessory - especially if the brim falls close to the eyes! Your watercolour illustrations are so dreamy, and I enjoy them the most when they showcase specific details, such as this flamboyant burgundy hat! I hope you're having a lovely week so far Ivana.. :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ivana! once again very lovely. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. dama w futrze i kapeluszu - super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing hats, this is wonderful. Hats can enhance a look so much x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those illustrations <3

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Io adoro i cappelli (ma in generale tutti gli accessori che si possono mettere in testa) e non solo perchè tengono al caldo o al fresco la testa ma soprattutto perche fanno da "cornice" al viso!
    Bellissima illustrazione,Ivana, molto elegante! i piacciono moltissimo i colori che hai scelto! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Ivana,
    basically I find hats fit me well - look here: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3oOr4zCN0Qg/VxdXL9hZZGI/AAAAAAAAYqY/tmrjaveOXgQbzqr78Pv4m_fznFOmuvwsQCLcB/s640/capsule207.jpg
    Unfortunately it is often here so windy that hats are quite impractical. Beanies and caps are better "sitting" on the head. But on not very windy autumn days I like to wear my hat.
    Your hat-drawing is fabulous!
    Hugs from Traude
    http://rostrose.blogspot.co.at/2016/10/eine-etwas-andere-dirndl-modenschau-und.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that black hat you're wearing on that photo. What is more, I love how you tied a scarf around it. I do that too.

      Delete
  8. Love it!

    hhtp://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divna je i jako mi se sviđa kombinacija ovih jesenskih nijansi! :) Ja volim šešire, ali sam ih prije nosila puno češće nego sad, nekako sam kroz godine više postala ljubitelj toplih kapica - valjda i činjenica da sam strašno zimogrozna ima nešto s tim :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh yes I love it!! Amazing painting btw!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess hats are the one that people noticed easily as it's right in your face but for me I always take note of fine necklaces, earrings and rings. It's the fine and smaller details that I appreciate.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Shireen, I also appreciate the finer details more.

      Delete
  12. I enjoy wearing hats a lot! x

    Have a great day,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Lady!
    Honestly, I have never had a hat but I always want to)) Thanks for sharing Ivana))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely illustration! I like hats but I don't think they really suit me haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you just haven't found the right one for yourself.

      Delete
  15. Ponovo moram reći da predivno crtaš!Ja uopšte ne znam lica da crtam, to mi najgore ide. Svaka čast draga:*

    Kika's blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore wearing hats! I have many and was thinking it is almost getting towards hat weather!x

    ReplyDelete
  17. For me it depends on the hat how much attention it gets. Some pale, sandy brown little chapeaux may go unnoticed but a pretty one like the one you have rendered is unavoidable to the eyes. Fashion really does have the power to direct our gazes.

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love hats! Beautiful illustation as always:*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mnogo mi se svidja ilustracija! Veliko DA za sesire, volim da ih nosim i izuzetno su zenstveni i svakako privlace paznju.

    Lep dan ti zelim

    ReplyDelete
  20. That kind of accessories can really say a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very classy lady! Looks Mediterranean a lot :-)
    I love to wear beanie and this kind of hat which is called fisherman's hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, hats have a way of being right in our line of vision. I personally love wearing hats! They can be a fun accessory but they can also make an outfit look more polished which I really like.
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!