Babyonlinedress

Hi! How are you? It is Summer, time for parties and vactions. It is the season of taking it easy, relaxing and having fun. Don't we all want to look fantastic while we're feeling great and having fun? We want our looks to match our mood. Summer is, for many of us, time to enjoy ourselves, visit our family, attend weddings and others special ocassions, be more social and generally speaking go out a bit more often. Well, I haven't done any clubbing in ages, but you get what I mean. No matter what our age is, we have more opportunies to wear fabulous dresses during the Summer. Most of us ladies like to doll up for those warm Summer nights because as they say, you only live once. Today I will to talk about babyonlinedress.com site, where you can find wedding and special occasion dresses. This is a place where you can find beautiful gowns at factory prices.  Besides providing you with a variety of sizes, this site also offers the opportunity of having your dress custom made. Moreover, there is even an option of describing the dress you want and having it made especially for you. If you are looking for a glam dress for special ocassion or just a fabulous dress for night out, this is the place to look for it. 


Babyonlinedress site offers a vide selection of  styles. They pretty much have any type of dress you can think of. So, if you're on a hunt for a new dress, this is a pretty good place to look for it. I've selected a few dresses from this site to feature here. The first three dresses you can see (above ) are obviously bridesmaid dresses and they are really lovely, aren't they? Pink is such a feminine colour. I almost wish we had bridesmaids here. We don't have that custom of dressing in matching dresses where I love. The second dress is a wedding dress that I imagine would make any bride feel like a princess. The third dress I picked is a purple cocktail dress. Isn't it really pretty? I can totally imagine myself wearing such a cute cocktail dress. Can you? What kind of dresses do you like to wear for special ocassions and for those lovely warm Summer nights when staying in is not an option?













Comments

  1. Ja padam na haljine u svim mogućim dužinama, dezenima i bojama, a ova ljubičasta me je potpuno osvojila. Kakva divotica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, dear Ivana, summer is really the time of celebrations and parties :) As far as I remember I have never heard from this shop before but obviously they have wonderful dresses. Thanks for sharing - if I ever won't like to continue wearing my traditional Bavarian dresses I think this can be an alternative :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses dear :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dresses are absolutely gorgeous! :) I love looking at dresses like that, but don't have many fancy dresses myself as I don't really go out much, so they would just be wasted on me, haha. <3 Summer is such a relaxing season, I've been enjoying the sunshine finally here in the UK, although I am looking forward to Autumn even more... Something about Autumn is just really exciting, and I actually can't wait for it! :) <3 From the beautiful dresses you've picked, I think the last one is my favourite. It's just so pretty, girly and fun; and I love that deep purple colour - something I could see myself wearing, for sure! <3 Thanks for sharing, my darling, and I hope you're well. :) Kisses. x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie:) I go to weddings often so I try to keep a nice stash of formal items:)

      Delete
  5. very pretty clothes, thanks for sharing. Shop looks fab too.

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma che belli questi abiti! Bellissima selezione!
    Alessia
    new post
    Thechilicool

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very interesting post !!! Greetings !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Amazing dresses! Very excited to get one of my own))
    Thanks for sharing Ivana))

    ReplyDelete
  9. These dresses are gorgeous!! 💗
    Great selection!
    Have a fab day sweetie
    Xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could wear clothes like this more often. The dresses are so beautiful! Do you want to follow each other? Please let me know :)

    www.moderngirl.dk

    ReplyDelete
  11. These dresses are so lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful dresses
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful dresses my dear <3 I love them all !!

    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie :**
    Kisses
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. these different kinds of dresses are gorgeous!!! i like those colours and his styles. the first one is figure shaped - this is one for thin girls...;-) i wished that dress would be shorter, that we can also see the shoes. i think it would be look fantastic.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!