petak, 26. veljače 2016.

Different ways to style a pair of leggings.... (with Jennifer as a guest blogger)

Hello everyone. Today I have a guest on my blog. It is Jennifer, whom you may remember from the interview I did with her and published on my blog (here). She had an idea for another post, in which the two of us would show you different outfits with the same item of clothing (in this case we agreed that the item of clothing will be leggings). I liked this idea because I'm a firm believer in 'shopping our closets' mainly because I believe that the best clothes are often those we already have. Moreover, by styling our clothes in different ways, we're actually even helping the environment just by being less wasteful with clothes. I've put together 3 outfits wearing the same leggings and she prepared 7 outfits for you. So, if you're interested in seeing how we styled our leggings, scroll down. 

 







http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.ba/

http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.ba/

http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.ba/

http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.ba/

http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.ba/



http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.com/

 
"First of all I wanna say, that i love working together with Ivana and I'm so glad that our new Blog-Project comes to life - that means a lot to me! The question was, with which kind of clothing we wanna start. Actually that was easy to answer. We both love leggings, that is why we decided to show you our leggings-combos. I got over a dozen combos, but on that I wear different kinds of leggings. In this article lies the focus on my black leather-leggings and on my pics below you can see me in several fashion-styles.

I really like leather-leggings, because they are stylish and has ever a little shiny touch on it. Fortunately leggings are a piece of clothing for the daily use, so you can wear they all day - I love that a lot!
I hope you enjoy my leggings-combos."


That was the text from Jennifer. I hope you liked our little collaboration. You can visit Jennifer's blog here. What do you think about this type of posts? Would you like to see more of them?

Broj komentara: 55:

  1. You look beautiful Ivana:) I love your photos:)
    Have a nice weekend!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Osim fotka koje su ti odlične, sviđa mi se i tekst. Ponovno, lijepo Ivana!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You look cute and lovely, Ivana! I like it!)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hello,

    Woooow, amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I do like the idea of shopping our own closet. The things we already have really are the best. I love the outfits you two created with leggings! Such great looks!

    Rebecca http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a great collab between you and Jennifer. Ivana you are so right girl, the best clothes are the ones we already have. Lately I've shopped my closet a whole lot and each piece I find surprises me and works better than the prior. Leggings have definitely become a wardrobe staple. So versatile and a go to for me as well. I love love what you both did with it. Awesome.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello Idu,

      thanks for your lovely words - i appreciate.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  7. Collaborating with each other is a great idea! :)

    Xxx
    www.travelera.es

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. "Collaborating with each other is a great idea!" - my words...;-

      thank you

      Izbriši
  8. lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    THANK YOU

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Love the collection of amazing looks!Have a great weekend! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Za neke spoznaje u zivotu nekima treba kraci period a drugima duzi da do istih dodju ;) Referiram se na tvoju izjavu o"shoppingu u vlastitom ormaru"... meni je trebala koja godina ali sada - mogu se sloziti sa tobom u potpunosti... cini mi se da su jako rijetke stvari/komadi kojih nema u mom ormaru a da bi mi trebale... ostalo-samo hir koji brzo prodje kada stvatis da ti stvarno n e t r e b a j u!
    Ideja o ovakvij vrsti posta mi se svidja te mi je uvijek drago vidjeti jedan komad u puno scenarija... meni je to i poanta dobrog bloga!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. da i meni se sada čini da sve što trebam imam...to je valjda neko iskustvo.

      Izbriši
  11. Za neke spoznaje u zivotu nekima treba kraci period a drugima duzi da do istih dodju ;) Referiram se na tvoju izjavu o"shoppingu u vlastitom ormaru"... meni je trebala koja godina ali sada - mogu se sloziti sa tobom u potpunosti... cini mi se da su jako rijetke stvari/komadi kojih nema u mom ormaru a da bi mi trebale... ostalo-samo hir koji brzo prodje kada stvatis da ti stvarno n e t r e b a j u!
    Ideja o ovakvij vrsti posta mi se svidja te mi je uvijek drago vidjeti jedan komad u puno scenarija... meni je to i poanta dobrog bloga!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I love how leggings can be paired in so many ways. You look lovely in those pictures. Have a great day ahead!
    www.reviewwali.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Lovely post! Have a great weekend! xx

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST --->http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/18th-episode-got-me-like.html
    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/tmi-tag.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. What a great collaboration!! Love both of your leggings styles...such cool styling ideas!
    Christina | https://caliope-couture.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Both of you styled them really well. Jennifer's got great legs and she wore them in so many cool ways. Your patterned leggings are cool and I like the way they are the 'feature' of some outfits and a bit more subdued in others- clever!x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. "Jennifer's got great legs and she wore them in so many cool ways." - thanks for your compliment!!! I think my style show it very well, that i LOVE Leggings a lot. Can wear they all day...;-)

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  16. Very nice post. I really love leather leggings :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. I don't wear leggings much but you and Jennifer both do it very stylishly.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Još jedna odlična saradnja :) Helanke stvarno mogu da se nose na milion načina, a ovaj post je pravi dokaz da helanke nisu rezervisane samo za kućnu atmosferu, teretanu i slično ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Lepo ste nam prikazale razlicite nacine nosenja helanki. Savrseno udobne i nosive u mnogim situacijama :-*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Killer looks, ladies! I'm always head over heels about leather leggins. :) A girl can't have enough of them.

    xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. "A girl can't have enough of them. " - i 100% agree with that. Leggings are a wonderful piece of fashion.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  21. This was a great idea because now we get to see even more outfit ideas. I love the way you two managed to style the same articles of clothing! Thanks for sharing this great post.

    Hugs
    KaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulous.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. yes, this was a lot of fun for us and i love it that you like our topic!

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.