srijeda, 4. studenoga 2015.

Guest post (Jennifer the model)

Most of you know me already from my last Guest Post here on Ivana´s Blog - remember I´m "Crossdresser Jennifer", you know the guy that is wearing female clothes.
Today I wanna talk about how to be a model. I always wanted to be a model. I´m sure you know all these high-gloss (fashion) magazines with all these good looking females wearing elegant, cool and eye-catching fashion. They are all models and I love the way how they show all this clothing stuff. Now I´m a crossdresser, looking like a female and can do the same. Years ago I found a photostudio, with a nice photographer. Since that, I took several photoshootings. These photosessions were a lot of fun.

To learn how the models posing, walking and other stuff, I took  a workshop in a Dance Studio - you can see a post about it on my Blog - "Catwalk Coaching-Workshop": http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.de/2014/10/catwalk-coaching-kurs.html
This helped me a lot to understand what models do. I love these kind of movement and posing - feeling like a supermodel...;-)During my numerous photoshootings, the photographer shots hundreds of pics about it. Now, I wanna show you my absolutely 10 favorite pics. I hope you enjoy it - feel free to comment my "Model-Stuff".

By the way: finally I ended up on a cover of a "little" glossy magazine named "VOGUE". Of course this is a "Fake-VOGUE" but a great idea of my photographer. Julia (my photographer) got this idea to put me in this magazine. Design and Layout - all that comes from her, the questions as well. I gave her the answers and now you can see this as an interview - in the "VOGUE". This is one of the most lovely gifts/presents I received.


Ich bin sicher, daß Ihr mich noch von meinem letzten Gastbeitrag hier auf Ivana´s Blog kennt: zur Erinnerung, ich bin "Crossdresser Jennifer", also der Typ der gerne Frauenkleidung trägt...
Heute möchte ich über meine Model-Fotoshootings schreiben. Ihr alle kennt doch sicher auch die Hochglanz-Modemagazine mit all den schönen Frauen darin, die tolle Mode tragen. Schon immer hatte ich den Wunsch mich auch mal so als ein Model fotografieren zu lassen - als Crossdresser ist das für mich nun kein Problem mehr. Vor ein paar Jahren suchte ich deshalb nach einem Fotostudio und fand auch eins - mit einer tollen Fotografin.

Um noch ein bißchen mehr darüber zu lernen, was es bedeutet ein Model zu sein, besuchte ich auch einen Workshop in einem Tanzstudio - einen Bericht darüber findet Ihr auf meinem Blog - "Catwalk Coaching-Workshop": http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.de/2014/10/catwalk-coaching-kurs.html
Dabei lernte ich bsw. wie ein Model zu laufen, zu posieren und vieles mehr. Das half mir natürlich auch bei meinen Fotoshootings. Seit dieser Zeit habe ich schon etliche solcher Fotoshootings gemacht und dabei sind hunderte Bilder entstanden. Hier habe ich mal meine absoluten 10 Lieblingsbilder zusammengestellt. Ich hoffe, Ihr findet Gefallen daran.

Übrigens: letztendlich habe ich es dann doch in ein Hochglanz-Magazin geschafft - sogar auf´s Cover. Natürlich ist das eine "Fake-VOGUE", aber Julia (meine Fotografin) hatte die Idee, solch eine "Extra-Ausgabe" einfach mal zu designen. So kam auch das Layout und Design von ihr. Genauso wie die Fragen, die mit meinen Antworten dann als Interview in der "VOGUE" landeten. Für mich ist das eines der coolsten Geschenke, die ich in dieser Art bekommen habe!




























Broj komentara: 70:

  1. lol funny post, good to know your keeping updaed
    My blog - Hello World

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Interesting post. This was a nice post to get me back to blogging :D. I'm missing so much.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. That Vogue session is so cool Jennifer! Something you can always treasure, and it looks like the real Vogue! Great guest post :-). Greetings Ivana!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello Linda,

      nice to meet you here!

      Thank you for your lovely words.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  4. such a nice post, and that Vogue magazine looks like so real :)

    SonyaThaniya
    visit my new post :
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/2015/10/girls-in-black.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks for your compliment - I appreciate.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  5. Those shots turned out fantastic! And your legwear choices are spot on, take it from an expert :) You look lovely, dear.

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello Shamu,

      Thank you for your lovely words. That means a lot to me.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  6. che bel post, bellissime foto

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. These photos are awesome and you definitely look like a model! ;)

    Super, Ivanice! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello Tijana,

      thanks my dear, for your nice and lovely words!!!

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  8. Wow she looks amazing
    I love her pose and photos too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Super post:) un bacione

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Nice photos.. You sure do look like a model.

    New Post | www.thepositivewindow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Great post !
    http://rubik514.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Nice blog.
    I follow you now #557

    http://bekleveer.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Nice legs :) Cool shoots!

    Pozdrav, Ivana!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. interesting
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Gorgeous pics and wow! you have killer legs!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello Leny,

      Thanks for your compliment.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  16. Georgeous guest post!
    Toller Gastbeitrag, liebe Jennifer! Ich kenne ja die meisten Deiner großartigen Bilder schon, habe mich aber sehr gefreut, sie wieder hier bei der lieben Ivana zu sehen. Dein Posing ist fantastisch und Dein (Fake)Vogue Beitrag einfach atemberaubend.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Nadine

    http://nadinecd.blogspot.co.at

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hallo Nadine,

      schön dich auch hier zu treffen. Und natürlich habe ich mich über deine lieben Worte einmal mehr gefreut!!!

      Wir sehen uns.

      Liebe Grüße

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  17. Really nice post! Pictures are so cool!

    I'm a new reader ere.
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    My bog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Wow, you are so good in modeling, Jennifer!
    I found hard to stroke a pose even for the photos of my looks with my mom as photographer!^^
    You've got amazing legs, as well! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello Silvia,

      Thanks for your compliment - i appreciate.

      To be honest: on my first photo-shooting i was nervous and shy and couldnt image, that these pics gonna work. But the result of this surprised me. I´m worked a little harder on me and suddenly it´s gonna be way better.

      I´m sure you can do the same..;-)

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  19. Very interesting to read!!
    http://culore.blogspot.ro/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Wow Modeling for Vogue! Great post! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Hallo Jennifer, ich bin beeindruckt von Deinen Posen und überzeugt davon, Du wirst es eines Tages auf ein "echtes" Cover schaffen!
    Viele Grüße aus Bayern von Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hallo Rena,

      danke für dein Kompliment! Ja, das wäre schon schön. Aber zur Zeit bin ich so schon zufrieden mit mir und meinem Crossdresser-Leben.

      Liebe Grüße

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  22. I've always wanted to be a model too and I had thoughts of entering a workshop too but I wasn't able to. I still somehow lack confidence that's why. :(

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I can say: just do it!!! To be a model is a very cool thing.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  23. Amazing photos! Way to go!

    Kisses from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for your lovely words.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši
  24. Is this real or a joke?

    http://www.pixics.com/blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. What should i answer on this???

      This is real for sure - what a question?!?

      Bye.

      jennifer

      Izbriši
  25. Mmmmmmmmm I don´t really know what to say... hehehe ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    OOTD: NEUTRALS + BLACK!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Amei arrasou, bom final de semana.
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Wow Jennifer, you look absolutely stunning. These shots look so editorial. I love all the poses. Ivana darling, thank you for always showing The amazing Jennifer on your blog. I've learned a couple poses here ;)
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello Idu,

      Thank you for your lovely words - i appreciate!

      I know you a great model as well - i love your posing style and, of course, your fashion. I can image, you had the same fun on these shootings like a have, right?

      "I've learned a couple poses here" - this is so cool to read - i love it...;-) Glad, that i could help you! But your posing is amazing as well - i learned something too.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      P.S.: i come back soon to your blog!

      Izbriši
  28. Amazing Vogue ! I love it ! These photos are fabulous Jennifer ! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello Caro,

      Thanks for your compliment.

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Izbriši

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.