utorak, 27. listopada 2015.

I love Autumn (details from my home)/ Volim jesen (detalji iz moga doma)

 It has been a while since my last  feature 'details from my home'. This time I'm posting about some of my DIY Autumn decorations but I've also included a few of my new illustrations. Enjoy!

Prošlo je dosta vremena od zadnje serije "detalji iz moga doma". Ovog puta objaviti ću neke jesenje dekoracije koje sam sama napravila, ali sam uključila i par mojih novih ilustracija. Uživajte!
DIY Autumn decorations






detail from my oil painting Assisi/ detalj s moje slike Assisi, ulje na platnu


fashion illustration/ modna ilustracija

Detail from my oil painting/ detalj s moga ulja na platnu

DIY Autumn decoration

moja jesenja dekoracija


 


currently reading....trenutno čitam......


my fashion illustration/ moja modna ilustracija
my illustration/ moja ilustracija

Broj komentara: 89:

  1. Amazing details for autumn dear ♥♥♥ I love that kind of post, this s the part of you !!! I love your DYI and your paints, you are such a talented and wonderful woman !!! Your illustrations are gorgeous, I love them all :)

    kisses to you, lovely day dear !!
    Joanna

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. adoro i fiori secchi

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. you are the best proof that autumn dos´t have to be gray and dull!
    love all the bold colors in this post! and the mediterranean fruits!! wish you a gorgeous time!!! xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love your sketches dear
    Very artistic.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Very pretty DIYs & illustrations, Ivana! I'm sure the colours of autumn gonna give you lots of inspiration! xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I'm in love with your home decors dear!!! I'm more than sure your home is made so much lovelier with them!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I like your autumn decorations:) And your paintings are awesome!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. So nice!

    Eliana,
    http://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Ovo je predivno, od dekoracije do ilustracija :) Moram priznati da polako učim da uživam u jeseni ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I profumo che emanano i fiori secchi è inebriante!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. belle foto, adoro i fiori secchi, hanno un profumo!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. This is so good! Hope you have a fantastic wednesday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Bloglovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. oh, I do love this color hue.
    They reminds me of the fallen leaves of autumn.
    So deep so natural.
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Belas imagens amei
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. You have a nice blog! I subscribe to you. Lets be a friends)
    My blog http://mykingdom1212.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Jako mi se svidjaju stavri koje si napravila :-)

    Ako želiš posjeti moj blog i učlani se na njega- http://alwaysbepositiveee.blogspot.com/ Ja na tvoj vec jesam :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Super cute touches!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com/wp-admin/www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Meni se sad baš jede šipak :)
    I super su mi zadnje dvije ilustracije, baš su ti odlično ispale!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Odlicne fotografije, ovo srce je prelepo. Uzivam u jeseni, toliko lepih boja...samo neke inspiracije :)

    Adela Acanski

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Love the inspiration! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Dear Ivana, you are reading also obviously at the moment a lot! You decorated your house so lovely and as usual I love also your paintings. To put the flowers into the heart is really heart-warming. Hopefully in your region it is warmer than here in chilly Bavaria :) Wish you a happy week!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Great post dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/banggood-wishlist.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Preciosas fotos me encanta el post de hoy!
    Besos!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. DIY autumn decoration is so pretty, such a great idea :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. I'm really in love with your home details! This is some really chic inspiration, thanks for sharing Ivana!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Autumn is definitely my favorite season, too! Your decoration is perfect to set the mood, I loved the heart shaped piece! And you fashion illustrations are amazing!!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. I love your blog! Very nice post.
    Fell free to check my blog here

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. Very pretty decorations Ivana, I love these Autumn colours and the cute heart :-). And lovely illustrations and details of your oil painting! xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. I'm getting serious Autumnal vibes from this post - I love it! There's nothing better than dried petals for around the house and I love how you've displayed yours in this cute heart basket :) Brilliant artwork as always by the way!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. Dobra večer Ivana!
    Volim tvoje ulja slike!
    Laku noć i puno pozdrava
    Carolin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. Wow! I love details of your oil paintings! Wish to see the whole pictures!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  32. I love the autumn too!! nice pictures thanks for shared
    xx L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  33. Love the heart tray full of dried flowers and petals, beautiful! Your fake flowers in the jars are beautiful too, you've really done a great job! :)

    Thanks for your comment on my last post about blogger struggles! You're definitely right, there is a lot more to life than the online world!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you Mica...they're actually dried peppers in that jar, there is only one fake flower on top.

      Izbriši
  34. What a lovely selection of items. Truly feels like a home not some studio version of one. As for the Go Bold part, one day at a time for me, but I am trying. That art with it is gorgeous too.

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you Shamu...I'm not always bold either but that's why the inspiration behind this illustration is for.

      Izbriši
  35. Originali le decorazioni e, come sempre, bellissimi i tuoi disegni!!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  36. Always love your paintings! You have done a great job, honey <3 Love those dried petals & leaves!!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  37. This is a beautiful autumn post ♥

    xo Sabine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  38. great pictures *_*

    http://fashionelja.pl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  39. Great autumnal ideas, thanks so much!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  40. Prava jesenja idila! Sve je jako lepo i inspirativno.

    Pusica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  41. Hello,

    Beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  42. Ova prva staklenka me bacila na koljena, a bome i haljina s prorezima. Imaš odlične vizije i stvarno bi bila šteta da svoju kreativnost ne podjeliš sa svijetom. Kako napreduje nuđenje usluge volontiranja u vrtićima? Dali se netko opametio?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. odustala sam od vrtića, ali sam se našla u udrugama.

      Izbriši
  43. Great Fall post Ivana! Very nice pictures!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  44. These photos are magical, I really love them (and I really love Autumn !). Kisses :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.