ponedjeljak, 3. kolovoza 2015.

Black diamond engagement ring (sponsored post)

source http://www.jeulia.com/black-diamond-engagement-ring.html


Have I ever shared with you the story about my engagement ring? It is not a classic story, my husband didn't kneel and offer this ring to me while simultaneously asking me to be his wife but the moment was romantic nevertheless. My engagement ring is silver with a red stone that isn't precious. It is not worth much, but for me it is irreplaceable and its sentimental value makes it absolutely precious. There is an interesting story that comes with my engagement ring. We bought it from a Romani Jeweler at the International trade fair in Mostar.  It was when we bought the next ring from him a few years later that he had told us the story of his childhood. He grew up in the region of Bosnia and while he was a young child ,he made friends with a local Jewish jeweler. Because this jeweler has no children of his own, he decided to adopt him. The jeweler who became his father, taught him the jewelry craft and when he died, he left his business to him. This story really warmed my heart and I often think about it when I look at my engagement ring. This man also invited us to be his guests and come to visit him and some day we might do just that.

What I want to say is that an engagement ring is something really special. It tells a love story and love stories are always magical. When choosing an engagement ring, remember that it is something that you will hold dear forever. I think it is important to buy something that we genuinely like. Recently I was contacted by an online jewelry store ( http://www.jeulia.com/) to write about their products. I found the story about the origin of their company very interesting. As they write in their company history info, it was founded by a couple. When they were classmates studying jewelry design it was their dream to have their own jewelry store. Each year for the anniversary of their relationship, they gave one another plastic rings. When they realized their dream and founded this company, they got married. Isn't that sweet and romantic? 

Anyhow, I decided to write about black diamond engagement rings because I simply adore black jewelry pieces. You might  have noticed that I love colour when it comes to my personal style. However, when it comes to jewelry, I always believed that black jewelry is immensely powerful. There is something mysterious about it, something timeless. As they say, when in doubt wear black. Well, I rarely do that, but I do like to wear black jewerly. It seems to go with everything and it makes me feel glam. I have prepared for you a collage of black diamond rings from this site. You can see more of them,  if you follow this link. The goal of this company is to provide all couples with an opportunity to own unique yet affordable jewerly pieces. Their selection is really impressive, so if you feel like shopping for yourself or for others, keep Jeulia in mind.

52 komentara:

  1. I would wear these even though I am already married, they are exquisite...look like antiques really!! Wonderful :))) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Uf divni su, i ja obožavam crni nakit i totalno sam ostala paf kad sam vidjela ova četiri ljepotana :)
    I sviđa mi se priča vezana uz tvoj prsten, baš je posebna i drugačija :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. It was an amazing story of your ring! Im delighted! This black jewelry is lovely, I would have carried this jewelry for special occasions! I love it Ivana :****

    thank you for your sweet comment dear, kisses from Poland :***
    Joanna
    http://missmoonlight-blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Odgovori
    1. I love black! I'm happy married but those rings are definitely something unusual. Really enjoyed your little story, Ivana! You should definitely visit this man again! ;)

      xoxo Ira
      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Izbriši
  5. Those rings look gorgeous. Your story is super cute, your ring sounds very nice!

    RedLip&Love

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Want to follow each other via GFC, Google Plus, and Facebook??
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionWithFitness

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Amazing rings!

    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Those rings look beautiful.
    Your story is cute!

    ichbinsil.blogspot.mx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Thank you, dear! I'm following you back now! :)

    XX, Sara.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. It's so beautiful and original! I love it!
    xx

    http://freakmuffin.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I love this rings very very much!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Veoma lepo i originalno prstenje :)
    Cmok

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Ivana, those are some beautiful rings! I LOVE THEM!
    Sending you much love & I hope your Monday is as marvelous as you are!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I also love black jewellery! Black rings are very unique and mysterious.

    Beautiful story behind your engagement ring:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Wow, beautiful rings!

    http://ourruins.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. The black diamonds look beautiful ♥

    xo Sabine - Bling Bling Over 50

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. I always believed that an engagement ring means a whole lot more than just the price tag. It's something beautiful and special. Thanks for sharing your story! & I love the idea of a black engagement ring.

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Beautiful rings
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. I personally don't care if the engagement ring is expensive or not, what matters most is the meaning and the sentiment behind the ring. This website reached out to me too and I saw some really lovely rings on their site.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. GORGEOUS. If I ever have an engagement ring it BETTER be black..

    XO K
    www.kellmenow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Ricchi di fascino e mistero questi anelli!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. I wish I had that one that also has green! :)

    Isa,
    http://isamirtilo.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. I agree, engagement rings bring more sentiment))
    Loved reading your post!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. They are very cool. Look like props from Game of Thrones. The stone I picked for my class ring in high school was onyx because I found it cool, mysterious and reflective of the desperate pit of hopelessness high school was to me. Very cool stories.

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. high school is difficult for most people...for me it was alright, but nothing special...I never understood why it is supposed to be the best part of our lives.

      Izbriši
  26. Wow! These jewels are the most amazing art pieces I've ever seen!
    Love this chicness. Cool!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. That is definitely a beautiful story of your engagement. you are right it doesn't matter what the cost of the ring is but what it means to us. I just loved hearing your story! Your choice of black rings here is so unique!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. These are beautiful! I have never seen an engagement rings this unique!

    Great post Ivana :)

    xx Arwa

    dottedbow.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. Such a gorgeous ring. I always wanted to have one. :)
    Have a nice day!

    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. Qué preciosidad, me encantan las joyas!
    www.caprichosasyconsentidas.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. Svi su posebni, ali prvi je <3
    A najviše od svega dojmila me priča o tvom prstenu...i treba da je dijeliš što više. :)

    elaswows.weebly.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  32. Kako mi je slatka priča koja stoji iza tvog prstena :) Ni moja nije uopšte klasična, možda mi posluži kao inspiracija za neki post u budućnosti ;)
    Ima nečega tako moćnog i prefinjenog u crnom nakitu, lepo je videti nešto drugačije :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  33. great location close to water immersed in nature.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  34. I definitelly love black rings <3333

    OdgovoriIzbriši

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.