četvrtak, 13. prosinca 2012.

outfit post






Broj komentara: 11:

  1. Cute outfit! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog sweetie! :)

    xx
    http://busyblouse.blogspot.nl/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lovely outfit, your scarf is very cute :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. That deep reddish pink color looks great on you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love this look! So cute :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.ru/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi :) Very nice your blog! Love it! If You want You can go to my blog see if you like ;)
    Maybe we can follow each other :) What do you think?! :)
    Xoxo

    Miss Butterflyyy
    Miss Butterflyyy Facebook

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hello Ivana,

    looks like a simple post, but this is great stuff! These are litte nice pics!!!

    On the last pic, i can see that you wearing Heels for your daily shopping. I love that, cause this style shows always elegance. I know some friends of mine named this "Girlie-Stuff" and cant understand, why i put heels on, when i go shopping. I say then "...this is my style of feminity". And the next thing is: i LOVE wearing Heels!

    Can you drive your car in heels? I have always flat shoes in my car, so i can chance to a comfy pair of shoes - at least for driving a car.

    Bye.

    Jennifer

    OdgovoriIzbriši

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.